Rockland Electric Co
Energy Supply & Distribution
(877) 434-4100 One Blue Hill Plaza, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA Open in Maps
Located in the northwestern suburbs of New York City, our electric and gas service provides energy for 745,000 people in six counties in New York and northern New Jersey. Founded as the Rockland Light & Power Co. in Nyack, NY in 1899, we merged with Orange and Rockland Electric Company in 1958 and became Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. With our subsidiary, Rockland Electric Company, we became wholly owned by Consolidated Edison, Inc. in 1999.